Headquarters Cathedral for A.T. Griffey Ministries, Inc.
Lady Dee's Biography
Lady Delores (Dee) Griffey
Woman's Ministry Coordinator
“Fearfully and Wonderfully Made”
Who is this Woman of God?
• • Dee Griffey is a native of Murfreesboro, Tennessee and has resident in Winston-Salem, North Carolina for the last 16 years.
• • She is the former 1st Lady of the First Missionary Baptist Church of Clarksville, Tennessee and First Calvary Baptist Church, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
• • Married to, Bishop A.T. Griffey, III, Pastor and Founder of the Pentecostal Lighthouse Church and former Pastor of the Mount Carmel Missionary Baptist Church of Winston-Salem, North Carolina now doing “A New Work Together”, Presently serving as Senior Pastor of The Historic Mount Olive Missionary Baptist Church of Nashville, Tennessee
• • One son, Dedrick and his wife Magen, Four grandchildren, Dedrick, Desirae, Savanna and Macayla.
God’s Servant at Work
• • Youth Director 1996-2001 for the High Point Educational and Missionary Baptist Association, Inc., where over 300 children and youth accepted and recommitted their lives to Christ.
• • Youth and Singles Facilitator for M.Y.W.I.S.H. (Men, Youth, Women Interacting to Save the Home) serving the State of North Carolina and other States.
• • Program Chairperson for the General Baptist State Convention of North Carolina, Ministers’ Wives and Widows Fellowship for 4 years.
• • Writer, “The Youth Korner” 1997-2004, Baptist Informer General Baptist State Convention of NC
• • Interdenominational Minsters’ Wives and Widows Fellowship
• • Planter, Women’s Fellowship at First Calvary Baptist Church, Pentecostal Lighthouse and Mt. Carmel Baptist Missionary Churches
• • The Holy Spirit put in her heart in 2003 to organize the Ministers’ & Widows Wives Support Group called “GIRLFRIENDS”
We meet once a month to pray together, laugh, cry, listen, share our joys
and hurts and rejoice in the gifts God have given us in our husbands. We
mentor and nurture the physical, mental, emotional and most of the spiritual
being. Just knowing someone is there if we need them help.
Studying to Show Herself Approved
• • Vintage Bible College, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Concentration: Youth Ministry, and Evangelism.
The most important thing, she is a servant of the Most High God trying to tell Everybody about Somebody who can save Anybody.
Encourage Yourself - Donald Lawerence
One of Lady Dee's Favorites